10 August 2008

yesterday and today

Tante belle cose... many beautiful things.

I want to write about lots of beautiful little things that have happened that make me so glad that I live here, but for now it is best I don't type. Still much pain in my right arm, and my eyes are very tired.

Exhibition tonight, work to do.

New dog next door is absolutely magnificent. Zacchi is less impressed. The abandoned dog that arrived last week still wants to live with us. I hate closing the door on him.

Re the birthday sketch - she loved it. It makes you feel good when you get things right. She said "You knew my exact taste in art" ... I didn't really, but I am beginning to know the person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest - Ice - Compression - Elevation.

Can't stress the ice enough for controlling pain and injury! 20 mins on, 40 mins off, repeat as often as practical.

The run up the road and borrow a tennis ball, if the owner is not already using it as she should!

I'm managing my RSI in he same way at the moment.

Glad you're happy living there :-)

Kay said...

Ice sounds pretty good to me... can I take in internally, washed down in a little prosecca?