12 August 2008

all packed

Paintings secure in the box, bag all packed... all I have to do is let the credit card company know I am on the move in case they panic and cancel my card, it gets so little use these days, and deliver Zacchi to his resort for the week.

I'm excited.........it is far too long since I have seen Sarah and I am sure I will paint so well in her studio! We haven't painted together before, it will be exciting.

Tomorrow morning train to Rome, then early Thursday off to Fumicino, London, Atlanta. Crazy, I know, to exchange one hot climate for another! But we artists are supposed to be a little crazy, aren't we? Atlanta airport has wonderful artwork. I hope I get a different terminal again so I can see some more.

No posts for the next two days, far too busy having fun!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

EXCITING!
EXCITING!
EXCITING!

I will make a post for you, in my blog.
*grin*