9 August 2008

to the Zacchi fans

Don't worry, while I am on my one week intensive painting in Sarah's studio (and hopefully a little bit of fun time too!) Zacchi is going to be in charge of the local agriturismo where I swim most days. He loves it there, and is relatively safe.
They are off the road a bit, and there is little traffic. The road is officially closed and the barrier (which we drive around) is right by the agriturismo, so hopefully he wont be run over. He knows the cats there, and they accept him. He loves running and playing with the 8 year old son, and is spoilt by the mother.

I don't think he will run away looking for me because he is afraid of the roaming dogs in the town and also the wild dogs in the gorge. In fact, all things considered, despite the natural barriers to escaping, it is probably small doggy paradise there.

I'm not such a bad mother, really...

No comments: