20 February 2009

spoilt little beastie

I have been hearing from Zacchi's New Zealand fans that he really is just misunderstood, not wickedly naughty. I disagree. Just look at him! Craftiness written all over him! His fans say that I should be nicer to him! I quote
Z fan: Zacchi huh, C... will sort out who's boss of your house for you. It's Zacchi btw in case you're wondering, ha ha
me: yes, he is quick as lightning when the gate is open but I won last night, shut him in my room so he couldn't go on the couch
Z fan: poor little Z :-(
me: spoilt little brat!!!!!
Z fan: poor misunderstood little Z!
...
me: (on exporting Zacchi to NZ)... so Zacchi could look all pathetic and win you over in a trice!
Z fan: He has won me over already, job done. It's you he needs to work on now!
me: no show, I have no heart...
The spoilt little beastie has "Zacchi minders" coming from New Zealand and Australia this year, so that he can stay at home and not fret when I am away. What other Italian dog is so lucky?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He is such a raggamuffin!
Look at that scraggle!

*giggles*