6 May 2009

so the little pooch

I think I'll call him "Hobo" (if he really is masculine... let's wait a little and see! I think he is only a week old. My diagnostic skills are not that great, I haven't looked yet!)

The little one is being well behaved most of the time. But he wants the same privileges as Zacchi, and tries to climb up the steps to the kitchen door. He gets stuck on the second step and yips and yaps for help. Earlier he was well and truly stuck in the netting fence; his big adventure onto the grass ended in trauma for him... it took a while for me to extract him!

He seems to have learnt from big brother that it is not the done thing to widdle on the concrete, so he uses the little patch of weeds I was planning on spraying. Spray is not used here, so perhaps he has saved me from prosecution!

He follows Zacchi around, wanting to be mothered, but Zacchi is not so sure that he wants to play that game!

PS my fears have been confirmed by different neighbour, not the one who said "she" was a "he". Hobo is a Hoba! Darn it, will have to have her speyed, or find her another home. Soon Zacchi will be wanting her to stay...

1 comment:

pasticcino said...

Awwwwww (again)! So beautiful, don't animals tug just madly at the heart?

She makes Zacchi look BIG!