4 May 2009

grrrrrrr..........

I'm sure that is what Zacchi is thinking! Mum is soooo boring! He has given up on me, and is sulking outside because I am (was) working in the cantina again. I think he is beginning to associate bright and breezy music with home renovations, and is totally unimpressed!

On the real work front, I am finding the straight line work incredibly frustrating! Tape to guide me wont stick, and bending to paint at an angle (the curve of the roof prevents standing up straight) does not make for particularly straight lines even when I have drawn them on. Big sigh. Ah well, tomorrow may be better...

I think I will pretend to be a butterfly, and stretch my wings and paint with light hand and heart. I am sure that will help.

Today I am grateful that butterflies and bumblebees really can fly.

:-)

No comments: