6 May 2009

just when I was getting worried

about mail that hadn't arrived, posted in New Zealand 9 April, and other similar dates, all three pieces of mail I was waiting for, including what turned out to be a cheeky gift of some sexy knickers from New Zealand, arrived along with the power bill and my car insurance bill.
Huge sigh of relief! My international drivers licence is safely here.

Food for thought. Very interesting article about a New Zealand portrait artist.

Dream on! The gift... very "provocante", Elle McPherson, but they would be wasted under my work track pants and jeans! Besides, I don't think I have earrings to match... or should it be high-heeled sandals? Now there's a thought...(wobbles off into the sunset, paintbrush between teeth).
And the power bill? Yes, it keeps going up. I heard today that our electricity is the dearest in the world. I am ready to believe that.
The car insurance I had already paid for, I hope, with a portrait. I should just need to collect my window sticker before the due date.

Today I am grateful for mail that arrives!

No comments: