25 May 2009

saturday, zacchi's traumatic day

later

***

OK, I suppose it is later, so just for TC here it is in brief:

It started with being de-wormed and de-flea etcerererered (that being after the previous backside wash and being crotched like a sheep after I ummm... errrr... might have just had a wee bit too much of the puppy's milk).

And it's bad enough that Pickle is here to stay.

But then

Mum thinks I got a sting. At first she feared it might have been a snake bite. I squealed and yelped and ran around and puffed and had my head on the side.

Mum called the vet. Then she sat beside me and cried. The vet said it was probably a sting and told her what to give me. Franca had some at her house. Mum and Franca looked after me.

I still put my head on the side and yelp sometimes, so mum is going to take me to see the vet and get my ears checked in case there is still something in there.

But now I have lots of energy, I am eating again, and I am not going to die. But the good thing was when mum thought I might die she did say she supposed she really loved me...

And now Big Uncle C is here and he bends way way down to play with... grrrrr... the puppy!!!!! But I am working on him. I reckon by tomorrow evening he'll be under my spell too.

OH, and don't tell, but Pickle has worked out that I am the boss so I guess that's progress... I suppose she is company of sorts!

1 comment:

pasticcino said...

HEY!

Not good enough!

What happened? And HOW IS THE BOSS?!