3 February 2008

raindrops

There is nothing quite as perfect as a raindrop on a blade of grass...


although maybe a raindrop is less beautiful without a little light shining on it.

Walking time is healthy thinking time. Not all thinking time is healthy. Today, at Zacchi's request, we walked a long way.

Zacchi discovered new smells, more bravery in the face of big dogs, new friends, and a serving of a free pasta meal being dispensed to the stray dogs near the gorge.

I discovered that I have not yet given myself permission to be myself. I thought I had. But recent email conversations have left me thinking I still have a long long way to go, before the real me is brave enough to stay out in the open full time.

Thank you, for the light that sparkled on the raindrops today.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cheer up, Charlie.