15 February 2008

fighting temptation

Right at this moment I am fighting the temptation to cut my hair short. Really short.

Every time there is a crisis in my life, I reach a crossroad, or something traumatic happens, I cut my hair.

Today it is probably none of those things. I am feeling rather feisty. I think maybe, for the control freak that I am, it is that so many things are beyond my control; I have had to trust, to let go, more than I am used to.

Whatever the reason, I want to chop my hair, come up with an urchin look, and say "Like it, it's me!"

But no, I will resist. I will wash it, dry it, preen it, and come up looking like the me I think is pretty OK on every other day of the week.

But if I wake up feeling like this tomorrow...

>:-]

4 comments:

Kay said...

why did this post come up as Thursday? It is Friday, Friday, Friday...

I didn't turn the clock back... much...

Anonymous said...

...but not a zacchi cut please though, he does have a cheeky urchin look about him that's very endearing.
"cat"

Sarah said...

Well crikey!
You know I'd tell you to cut it!

Anonymous said...

Love your little feisty emoticon face!