8 March 2009

una bella giornata

Another at the "put it away so you don't mess it up" stage! A few minor adjustments are still to be made, but only after I have taken some time away from it.

The colours don't reproduce as well as I would like on the computer screen, but as each computer will be at slightly different settings, and so much else is beyond my control, why worry about a little difference here?

If I don't get back to more exhibition work before July I am happy that these six, along with two oils I have here, will be adequate.

3 comments:

Feijoa said...

very nice. I like it. But I can't tell that it's not finished... I never can!

Sarah said...

It's *beautiful*, Mum.

p.s: Nikki is a Bikki. Yup yup.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic watercolor work, Kay, and a warm, intimate blog. Keep finding joy and things to be grateful for: it's a practice I've started to teach myself as well.

Thanks for visiting my blog!