11 March 2008

what took you so long?

These words were my waking thoughts, and they wont go away.

What took you so long?

The words were asked of me in a dream. They came over and over as I floated in and out of waking. I don't know the last time it was that I remembered a dream. These words must be important. I think they are a gift, I just have to figure out what to do with them now.

*****

Now, I must fly, I am going to guide an Irish group around the battlefields of Cassino. But first to the market, to change a top I bought last week but which turned out to be far too big.

So, being a good wee dog, and knowing today would be busy, Zacchi wrote a post for you last night. Here it is...


Zacchi says...

The down side of Mum taking that woman out of the mirror is that I know I don't get to come along too. Darn it. As soon as I smell the hairspray or see the footwear I know it's not good for me. I sneak up to the door, and look as cute as a guy can be, but nope! She just pats me, smiles and says she feels guilty about leaving me (yeah right!) and sings her way on out the door...

I'm going off those Scottish boots she loves so much, power dressing I reckon! Give me the tramping boots any day. Now that gets a guy really excited, when she gets the tramping boots out... and I haven't chewed a shoe for months now. But socks or gardening gloves... give me half a chance and I'm off outside with 'em!

And she is using me to write this for today's post because she is going to work early in the morning. The tourist season is coming, it's all downhill for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from me :-) Sorry no brain, time or energy yet to comment thughtfully on anything, anywhere, but I'm enjoying your posts.

Love you mum :-)