22 April 2012

back out of the clouds



(More abstract art from yesterday -  nature does it so well!)

Today the weather held out for us, and what promised to be a wet and miserable day weatherwise was really quite pleasant, with the sun popping through the clouds occasionally to warm us as we tramped up and down slopes.

I have to admit to taking a ride in a jeep at one point rather than risk my limbs, it seemed the sensible option.  We weren't able to follow the path as planned because of fallen trees after the snow some time ago. It seems that it will be a long time before all the fallen trees are cleared in the region.

I forgot my camera, so will post photographs when the owner of the camera I borrowed occasionally passes them on to me. There were a few that I took for future paintings.

Today I am grateful for an injury free weekend for everyone in the group.

1 comment:

Helen said...

So wonderful that you had this great clamber in the mountains. I'm so green with envy