8 February 2010

changes in the air

It's tough being a dog. Confused and disillusioned by the new fan heater Pickle howled her protest and retired to bed only to find that Zacchi had already exited in disgust and was there ahead of her.

Two unreliable and potentially dangerous gas heaters are on their way out. They were not burning the gas properly. I don't want to have them repaired, and wouldn't risk giving them away in case someone used them without changing the burners.

Tomorrow I get the key to the new studio. I can't wait to move my paints and papers and pencils and brushes and books and canvases and tins and palettes and... I'll leave the computer downstairs! More painting, fewer blog posts? First thing in the morning I'm off to buy a desk :-)


Today I am grateful for exciting beginnings.

No comments: