9 February 2010

so...

I haven't found the painting desk I am dreaming of, but I have got the key to my studio :-) (I also paid for a TV licence, obligatory here, TV or not).

Work is going well across the road, but every time I think I am almost finished the boss adds a few more requests. I guess that is good? I don't work many hours a day though, my wrist and back are feeling it a bit. New workers are doing a fantastic job bringing finishing details up to standard. I am an egghead today, yesterday I whacked my forehead on the rim of this light... not only is the lamp big, but it is extremely heavy. Thank goodness I have a fringe, tomorrow the bruise wont show and without that bit of protection the damage might have been worse.

Happiness is an attitude of gratitude, and I have so much to be grateful for!

Today's peace quote is rather nice.
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. The Beatles
Yesterday, apparently, NZ featured on Italian TV. Italians love New Zealand as much as Kiwis love Italy.

Today I am grateful for professional and helpful co-workers.

No comments: