7 February 2010

poppies for peace

I need a name for the exhibition in Cassino. Simple, you would think. The themes are peace and remembrance. But my dream is that this becomes a peace exhibition far wider than the Battle of Cassino in years to come. The title is important - or is it? Can we choose one now, and change it later? Yes, I think so.

So... something honouring remembrance and spreading the message of peace, in Italian, and that translates well into English and Maori. Any ideas?

Today I am grateful for a truly beautiful sunset.

4 comments:

Feijoa said...

What was wrong with Poppies for Peace?

Feijoa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kay said...

You think that's OK? It's the only one I have ever had in mind, but I wasn't sure it was universal enough. "Poppies for Peace" was going to be the title of my next solo exhibition, but who knows when that will be!

Kay said...

Sorry, cyNICal, for some reason it posted you twice! You haven't been censored... well, not yet!