27 February 2010

almost ready to paint

It has been a glorious spring day, with lots happening under a cobalt sky.

The local exhibition that was going to happen at short notice next week has been postponed. I am not sure if that is good for me or bad for me. Good, I think.

Today I completed two more sections in the palazzo, and will hopefully finish the design over them on Monday. After that it will just be a few additions and alterations, and then I will start on the panels in the first apartment where I started the whole project. That work is for the apartment owner, not for the project developer.

It's time to start bringing bits and pieces home again. I'll miss it, but my life will be so much more manageable again :-) Zacchi and Pickle will be delighted if the walks are more frequent and a little longer!

Today I am grateful for being accepted as a local in the art community.

No comments: