28 April 2008

You Know If You *Really* Loved Me

Sarah has published a book of her art project. This was the email in my in-box this early Monday morning: (love the emotional blackmail in her subject line... how can a mother resist?)

You Know If You *Really* Loved Me

You'd buy my book!
Yes, yes, you would!
Each and everyone of you.
Then you'd beat your friends with a baseball bat until they bought a copy.
And then they'd beat *their* friends until *they* bought a copy!
It would be a beautiful friend-beating experience.
And then it would spread like CRAZY MAD RAPID FIRE!
And oh!
You'd buy them as gifts to give away!
You'd buy them to use as coasters, door stops and YES! Even toilet paper if you so choose. Think of how many could fit stacked from the bathroom floor to the ceiling!
If you *really* loved me you'd all buy my book and turn it into a freaky fungus type of deal, crawling all over the universe, taking over small villages and outrunning small children.
So do it.
Do it!
Buy my book.
Buy it at:
www.lulu.com
And then I will know that you all love me, for sure.
Anybody need a baseball bat?

*heads to the sports store*

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ha Ha!
Your daughter is a brat!
Buy, buy, buy!
*grin*