18 April 2008

there is a sunbeam on my boots


I am very tempted to put a door where there is a window... the sunbeam that reaches in to caress Zacchi as he sits beside me at the computer is calling me outside...

There is evidence that there was an external door in the other wall once upon a time, but the sunbeam comes through the smaller window. With a double glazing door or a lower glass panel it would be the perfect taking-a-break-in-the-fresh-air or curling-up-with-a-book spot.

Oooooh... that's tempting! Short post today... I have to test-drive this theory... door or window seat...window seat or door...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zacchi is a little sunbeam :-)

Sarah said...

WINDOW SEAT! Unless you are building a patio. In which case, door then patio lounger!

Kay said...

This house is a registered building.. I can't change the exterior at all unless restoring to original... it stays a window.