8 March 2010

procrastinating again?

I have reviewed my list of urgent things to do. It has lots of satisfying red lines on it now, but I seem to add more than I cross off. It currently has 18 items on it, but buying gas heaters and similar articles might drop off the list as the weather warms. A warm blanket and big woollen jackets will have to do in the evenings.

Today buying food (not on list) became a priority.

But the grocer had THE MOST GORGEOUS pears for sale. How could I even think about it? Not on any list, pears to paint. I bought a bag full, each carefully selected for shape and colour...

They will make a wonderful exercise to get my watercolour hand back in again after painting on concrete and stucco with all sorts of combined media.

Today I am grateful for
the daffodils heralding spring.

No comments: