22 September 2008

slow learner

While dropping some photographs into an earlier post I noticed that it was only a week ago I was saying that my life had been too busy and I was going to concentrate on nesting, among other things.

Yes.

Well.


At least I got the part about people being important back up the priority order :-)

*******

Today I heard that France is going to put a tax on things plastic. Hooray! If only Italy and the rest of the world would too.


*******

Fancy a pizza, anyone? I can buy an excellent pizza for 4 euros or less. In Harrods you can pay £18 for the same pizza!
(Click on photo to enlarge and read... drool on!)
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Note at the bottom says (v) - Vegetarian. But there is not a (v) to be seen anywhere else on the menu...

Feijoa said...

yeah, I was supposed to be less stressed by this week too. But we slip back into old habits. At least blogging is a constructive vice! (-:
xx