22 April 2009

lost track of time

The days are racing away, I seem to have lost track of what day or date it is!

Zacchi minders, travel safely! I think you leave Rome today. On Saturday two friends were staying. One Zacchi knows quite well, and they tolerate one another. The other hadn't stayed here before. Zacchi thought that she might be the next Zacchi minder and made such a fuss of her... or was it just that her son has a pet rabbit and her clothes smelt good to him?

Beds and bedding were changed about before the Zacchi minders arrived from NZ and Zacchi has a new favourite place to sleep... mmm... that's MY big blanket... I'm not sure that I want to share!(Yes, there are watchful eyes under there somewhere!)

PS I forgot to write something that I am grateful for ... mmm... should I? Am I? OK, just for you, Teacake, I'll say it! Mostly (nearly always)
I am grateful for
the company of the ragamuffin who thinks he is the boss of this house!

2 comments:

pasticcino said...

Awwww... doesn't that snuggly zacchiblanket match his colouring beautifully...?

(:-D

pasticcino said...

:-) Yay!