- Answer emails
- Write my 2014 end of year letter.
Instead I have
- paid my phone bill,
- tried yet again to understand my W-8BEN (relax, I hadn't heard of them either),
- signed and addressed my W-8BEN ready to post at last,
- updated my passport number on my flight booking,
- taken part in a tasting panel,
- caught up with a friend
- swept the floor,
- emptied the dishwasher,
- cooked lunch,
- loaded the dishwasher,
- surfed the mixed blessing known as FB
- and talked to the neighbours.
Now I am sure it is time for a Nonna nap. Happy Sunday, everyone.
If you would like to read something rather more thought-provoking than the above, here is something I enjoyed reading via Facebook today: all about saying No. Or this, about not wasting your youth (or second youth?)
Today I am grateful for young friends.