26 May 2008

it will be music...

...one day!

I have found websites where you can download music which is now in the public domain. My fingers are beginning to remember, and until they remember well I can keep the volume knob turned down low :-)

It feels absolutely luxurious, in the heat of the day (30 degrees, don't hate me too much), to sit in the cool of this old stone building and softly play some old songs. It makes the day feel like a holiday.

I think I will adapt really well to taking a siesta this year. The idea was growing on me last year. A little music, a little reading with my feet up, back to work for a while then out walking with the rest of the villagers after 8 or 9pm.

Mmmm.. yes, there are definitely some things that make a huge amount of sense in this life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwh zacchi's looking a bit cute ini?

jude & peg
;o)

Kay said...

He is the ultimate con-artist...
knows exactly how to get to a girl's heart! Not that I would let him know that, of course!

He has grown a little just recently, managed to jump onto the single bed but still can't reach mine, thank goodness!

He has become really protective and jealous too, so it is time he had a holiday somewhere, can't have him too dependent on me.