27 May 2008

I couldn't help it, really...

I was sitting idly editing photos for compositions, giving the morning's Italian study time to sink into my brain (well, that's my story anyway), and I got an irresistible urge to paint in watercolour again. It's been brewing a while, but today I couldn't fight it.

Yeehaaaaaaa!!!! The watercolourist is back!

Now I just have to figure out what to do next, as watercolours are no good in ancient stone houses. I think it could be a version of my 2005 techniques I invented for the museum exhibition coming up...mixed media again. That bites a bit, for a purist like me, but as long as there is a challenge, and something new to discover along the way, that's OK too.

No Kay, you will NOT use nasty chemicals that harm you and the environment this time... take a dictionary with you, read the labels carefully...




(Apologies for the loud yeehaaaa! but nothing else would do...)

No comments: